Subscribe Us

Advertisement

Loss Of Someone Special

 The biggest loss in your life is losing yourself while being alive

and the second biggest loss is losing your loved one and the ones whom you couldn't finish your conversation with. with whom you had all the pacts made, with who you planned your future with and now the future is all blurred

well, I lost my best friend on 7 July 2017. He was my best friend who told me how to be strong, how to face everything, how to deal with bullies, how to not get afraid of dogs, almost everything which I couldn't learn from my parents or my other friends or the people near me he told me every damn thing on the planet.

now this was my story I will get all of you back on this but for now

back to my question have you ever had to list someone

I am sure maximum would have

then you can experience the void created by their memories that would which can't be filled that void which is deep enough and just has pain in it.

life becomes meaningless when you lose someone and I think it causes emptiness in your life

and I really like a quote in the movie' Life Of Pi' by late actor Irrfan Khan "I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye"

and this was my biggest regret I was not able to say him that you are my best friend you are my soul and I really really love you.

I miss him a lot........

~☺






Post a Comment

0 Comments