Subscribe Us

Advertisement

Yes ,I was bullied (I)

I was a 12-year-old guy having a happy childhood. yeah I was a cry baby and yes I am a cry baby now but from crying loudly to holding my tears or crying in the shower I grew up

There was this guy in my school... A new admission let's name him Nick. So I thought Nick would be feeling lonely so I went to him and asked how are you ? and where are you from?

To this, Nick replied Why the F*** do you care?

This was my first experience although I was sad I thought maybe he is going through something when he would be comfortable I will talk to him 

The first day he said to my class teacher that I am a spoilt brat and I don't deserve to stay in the class and to my astonishment the teacher said that I am a bad fish ruining the whole pond

The first day of school was saddening 

I cried, got anxious, and yeah this was it but after then

Nick started to get into the company of my friends and with help of them they all used to bully me and beat me in school 

One day there was this party organized in my school which I did not know about and it used to start at 4 and then it lasted till 10-11 pm. It was not only for students Its was for everyone who ever had an entry pass(The school had a massive campus so these kind of things were common )

The next day I notice Nick and my other friends (let's name them Yousef, Alexander, Dory)

So they all were there and I asked what were you talking about and they ignored me and they said that they enjoyed it yesterday and they were telling each other what games they played and what they did...

I enquired that what was it and they told me that it was a fair held in the school 

I got emotional and with a stuttering voice, I asked that why you all did not tell me?

They said that So it's not a big deal...

I said one of you could have picked me up , You all stay very near to my home

They said we did not have time...

I said at least if you all could have told my parents they could have dropped me

To this, All of them said you don't have money and you are such a jerk we did not want to spoil our mood...


Yeah, I was bullied then, I cried a lot...


This is a long story so there will be many parts...




Post a Comment

0 Comments