Subscribe Us

Advertisement

From Crying Loudly To Holding Our Tears

 My eyes speak better than I can. A lot of mysteries are hidden in those eyes. Some secrets, a lot of pain, and a lot of regrets. Maybe that the reason I can't make eye contact with everyone because I am scared that someone would be able to read them very easily and then all my colors would be known,

Some think I am a psychopath, some people think an emotional foo, some think a total freak but they don't know that these are just the mask which I wear so that no one can know the true me even I don't know myself

Have I tried to know myself?

Yes

Was I successful?

No, I failed miserably 

This is the problem with us we can tell people how to deal with their problems but we can't tell people that we are going through a lot of problems and we are not able to do it.

every pedestrian on the road, in the park, everywhere is fighting a battle in their mind and many of them fail miserably as I do.

As a child, we used to cry aloud so that there is someone in most cases our mother who will pamper us and kiss us and assure us that everything will be alright and now with the time passing by we all have learned that there is no one to console us now and we have also learned how to hide our pain

This is the greatest achievement of our generation.

~☺




Post a Comment

0 Comments