Subscribe Us

Advertisement

Why I Keep My Door Closed

 I have barred entry to anyone else be it, my friends or relative, into my room or into the heart and I even don't allow myself to be too close to my heart because I will get to know most of the things which are goings in my heart and it would be highly intolerable for my soul. I want to be alone, I can tolerate the noise of this silence which is constantly messing with my mind.

Peace was the word which I heard for just countries which were earlier in a state of war but now I can't hear it, neither see it . The lands of my mind are barren and any new idea can't be implanted there.

The evidence of my tears is given by my constantly wet T-shirt.

I just live with six things four walls, one ceiling, and the broken me

Constantly killing myself every time and now I am in that state of mind where I am not at all interested to tell anyone or no one is interested to know what I am going through

I will definitely be away from all the crap of the living world one day and would be living my life in such a way that I can discover peace.





~☺


Post a Comment

0 Comments