Subscribe Us

Advertisement

The Noise Of The Silence

This noise of silence is becoming loud gradually and I can't bear the noise. The clock on my wall is ticking slowly and is constantly reminding me that nothing is permanent neither my family, my, my sadness, and even not my happiness.

So one day everything will be long gone all the mistakes all the achievements and all the glories will be buried inside the sand and we will just be useful to plants as humus.

I know I am going off-topic but this is what my Blog is I write my heart out and I don't care about what I am going to write or what I m writings.

I sometimes miss myself so much that I start hating myself. I have no one to confess my feelings to because I think society is judgmental and they just don't give a f*** about what I feel.

I can bear the sounds of loud music or any other irritating voice which is unpleasant to the ears but this noise of silence is terrible it constantly reminds me of my fault, my loneliness, my mistakes, and how much I am deserted even though I am surrounded by hundreds of people.

I just don't know the reason I am becoming such an irritating person even though I did not have a depressing childhood nor depression puberty or anything else.

So I guess this is we are SAD-(sad, anxious and depressed ) generation .struggling and wondering in our lives finding happiness under the rocks

We are scared people, We are scared of height, love, money, people, death and we are scared of ourselves even now I am writing this I am scared that what if I don't find words that I need to write tomorrow.


~☺




Post a Comment

0 Comments